Sunday, February 7, 2010

thinking positive

As you all know this year has been tough on our family. I don't feel like i could have gone threw any of it without every ones support, and prayers. My house is still a mess (because i haven't been home to clean it), Jesus still needs to have surgery done(feb.12)he will get the G-tube, and the Nissen wrap. The MRI was postponed because we don't want him going threw so much anaesthesia in such a short period of time. He will also be having a Second sleep study in about 6 weeks.
However we are feeling less stressed, Jesus does have a bed to sleep in, and toys to enjoy i will try posting pics of his room as soon as things aren't so busy. I have my sister to take care of my daughter when i need to be at the hospital with Jesus. I have also gotten to talk by phone and by email to amazing moms who have gone threw the same surgery and have given me so much support and information that i feel like i can do this. It will be hard but i can do it because i have all of you to help me! THANK YOU!:)

3 comments:

Brandi said...

I applaud you for all that you are doing to learn about Jesus' surgery and how to use the feeding tube and button. You are doing an incredible job. I hope you are able to enjoy the time at home with your family for a few days before heading back to the hospital.

Stay strong, you can do this!

Kristi said...

thinking of you today

Mano said...

Hi,

You have a really nice weblog. To turn into a profitable man or woman the basic point is to have positive thinking. Enjoy Sky Rocketing Good results with Turbo charged Positive Affirmations... Produce Positive Thinking So You can Do away with Stress From your Existence, Increase Your Self-Confidence and Plan Your self For Lifetime Good results!